AIM Rule 26 – Company Information Disclosure
The following information is disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules of Companies. For further information please click on the link below:
- Description of Business
- Board of Directors and Committees
- Constitutional Documents, Latest Annual Report, Admission Document
- Share Information
- Regulatory News
- Major Shareholders
- Country of incorporation and main country of operation: Falkland Islands
- Rights of shareholders: Argos Resources Limited is not incorporated in the UK. The rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company.
- Details of any other exchanges or trading platforms: The company’s shares are not listed on any other exchanges. The company’s shares are traded on the SETSqx trading platform.
- Details of any restrictions on the transfer of its AIM securities: There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
- Corporate Governance: As an AIM company, Argos Resources Ltd is required to adopt a recognised corporate governance code. The Company has chosen to adopt the Quoted Companies Alliance (“QCA”) corporate governance code and information on how the Company has applied the code, in relation to the items required to be disclosed on the Company’s website, can be found in the following Statement of Compliance. The information in the Statement of Compliance was reviewed and is up to date as of 19 September 2018. Further information is given in the latest annual report.
- Takeover regulations: Argos Resources Ltd is not subject to the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers or any equivalent legislation and has not adopted any similar provisions.
- Market Abuse Regulation: The company complies with the AIM Rules for Companies and EU Market Abuse Regulation (“MAR”).